Happytodd Kueh Shop – Image only
US$17.00 – US$18.00
A HappyTodd original print.
Baby Romper 100% Cotton
Kids Tshirt 100% Polyester (Silky, fast-drying jersey material)
- Ondeh-Ondeh – Chewy rice flour balls usually green with coconut flakes on the outside. Liquid Gula Melaka stored on the inside, bursting out when you bite it.
- Kueh Ketayap – Coconut flakes infused with Gula Melaka wrapped with pandan flavoured pancakes.
- Kueh Koci – Rice flour dumplings wrapped with a leaf stuffed with coconut and Gula Melaka.
- Kueh Sago – Made from tapioca based Sago usually flavoured with rose syrup covered with coconut flakes. Usually in red or green.
- Pulut Inti – Glutinous rice wrapped in banana leaf with Gula Melaka infused coconut.
- Kueh Kosui – Gula Melaka steam cake using rice flour and tapioca flour. Served with coconut flakes.
- Kueh Lopes – Chewy rice flour cakes topped with Gula Melaka sauce.
- Seri Muka – Sweetened rice topped with pandan flavoured coconut jelly cream.
- Kueh Bingka Ubi – Baked Tapioca cake baked till crispy on the outside, moist and chewy on the inside.
- Kueh Puteri Ayu – Steam sponge cake with coconut toppings
*Image is for illustration only. Colours and Size may slightly differ due to the size of the romper and calibration of your screen.