Do take your time to read the following important information regarding our garments:
- We only use 100% Cotton Material (unless otherwise stated.)
- Please Allow10% Variance in Size Measurements due to Stretch from Natural Fibres (unless otherwise stated.)
- Please allow for slight variance in
colourbetween each garment. While we do our best to ensure best colourfit, colourdifferences will still happen occasionally from batch to batch
- All Outfits are hand printed and custom made. Slight variation in position/colour/size is unavoidable.
Pleaseselect size S for newbornas from our experience newborn grow out of their clothes really fast and we do want you to enjoy our garments for a longer period. 🙂
HOW TO MEASURE
- Lay an Existing Kid’s Shirt/Romper on a Flat Surface
- Measure Width (A) and Length (B) of Clothing
Keep your clothes looking their very best for as long as possible by following our wash guide and care tips.
1) Always read the care labels and washing guide provided in our item description before throwing anything in the washing machine.
2) Make sure you dry your clothes according to the care guide provided in our item description to keep your clothes looking newer for a longer period of time.
1) Group your washloads into whites, darks
2) Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your clothes.
3) Don’t leave clothes with white and
4) Always use a laundry bag for more delicate fabrics.
1) Do not wring your clothes after washing. Wringing can damage
2) Always iron on the reverse of prints and trims.
3) Spinning wool, knit, viscose or mix garments may pull the threads and damage the material.